[Cialug] Shotgun?

jaybabel at mchsi.com jaybabel at mchsi.com
Fri Aug 12 14:24:56 CDT 2005

Hmmm.  I don't know about that whole Samurai thing (isn't it Shogun?) but you
could just pick different days whenever you make the call and see who is up for
it.  Doesn't really have to be the same day all the time. (Is that the way
Grasshopper?).  Otherwise I'll go with the following ranking:

Mon - 4
Tue - 2
Wed - 1
Thu - 5
Fri - 3

For some reason I'm craving Teriyaki steak.

Jay