[Cialug] OT: PC Power Supplies

David Champion dave at visionary.com
Thu Aug 11 20:15:12 CDT 2005

Tom's Hardware has been running some pretty good reviews on PSU's. Check
this one out, search for others there...

http://www.tomshardware.com/howto/200507111/index.html

I like the idea of the new modular ones - where you can add / remove
extra cables as needed. Most of the time they have about twice as many
cables as you need, and they just clutter up your case.

-dc