[Cialug] Meeting Notes

timwilson011 at mchsi.com timwilson011 at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 10 14:18:23 CDT 2005

It was suggested to me at the last meeting, since there were so many side
conversations going on.  It was difficult to catch everything.  I thought it was
a good idea, if it's a problem, then I'll e-mail them from now on.  Maybe we can
have a "Meeting Discussion" section for things not taken "officially" by the
secretary.

--
Tim W.