[Cialug] Meeting Notes

Josh More morej at alliancetechnologies.net
Wed Aug 10 09:38:57 CDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 09:25 -0500, Kevin C. Smith wrote:
> > I've placed July's Meeting Notes on the Wiki, under the Meeting Notes
> > link.  If I missed anything, please feel free to add to them.
> >

> Just a thought, but should the Meeting Notes be on the wiki?
> Since they should need to change or be changed by anyone.

Yes, I believe that the meeting notes should be in the wiki.
The LUG meetings are somewhat loosely-run affairs with several side
conversations going on.  If they are in the wiki, we can all add
our own recollections to the "official" version.  This will make
it more accurate overall.

If someone is concerned about fabrications, they can use the page
info option to dig back to version 1.

--
-Josh More, RHCE, CISSP, NCLP
 morej at alliancetechnologies.net