[Cialug] Wireless Adapter

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Tue Aug 9 10:17:18 CDT 2005

I've been trying to use a USB adapter.  Grrr...

So far NDISwrapper is the only thing that got me close.  And then it caused
other wierdness to occur and I never got my connection.  YMMV.  The adapter
was a linksys USB.  BTW, most USB adapters come with a tiny cable you can
use to relocate the adapter.

BTW: I suspect Linksys builds in a planned obsolescence failure rate on
their units.  I have had several WAP11s burn out over the last year.

-Nate