[Cialug] CIACUG presentation

Don Cady donc5 at mchsi.com
Tue Aug 9 05:18:56 CDT 2005

Ok, so you're doing the foss part. It'd be good to preface the linux with
this. Just to let you know, I did do a talk (I won't even call it a
presentation, I was so inept..) on oss/foss in February. So some will have
heard some of this, but I did NOT go into differences between OSI/Open
Source and GNU/Free Software. I'd expect Theron will have more to say on
this.
Since there is no content on linux, how about the osi and/or hurd logo(s)
instead?

IMHO, slide 7 should be last... but they're fine how they are.
Someone should also bring up the security angle;
http://www.dwheeler.com/blog/2005/08/06/#ie-horrific

my suggestions,
Don