[Cialug] Freedom Toaster

chris129 at cs.iastate.edu chris129 at cs.iastate.edu
Tue Aug 2 12:03:42 CDT 2005

Roll your own might provide a cheaper way to build one for any kind of public
display; like sponsoring one at a book store or library.  Which makes me wonder
if they sell just the shell to put the pc in since that'd be the hardest part
to build.
We could also just build our on (for the install fest) and call it the "Open
Source Cooker" or something ;).