[Cialug] Freedom Toaster

John Roach jroach at eastersealsia.org
Tue Aug 2 10:51:24 CDT 2005

Should see if we could sponsor one setup in a book store....

John Roach
Information Technology
Easter Seals Iowa
(515) 274-1529 Ext. 276

This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this
electronic transmission contain confidential information belonging to
the sender. This information may be legally privileged. The information
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
reliance on or regarding the contents of this electronically transmitted
information is strictly prohibited.