[Cialug] Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy Movie

Theron Conrey cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:44:08 -0500

For those poor souls who could not be there we need a review from a:
common-iowa-fellow-who-likes-DA-and-has-read-all-the-books-and-is-also-interested-in-linux-etc's

point of view.......

oh and on a completly unrelated note I don't know how I survived without
apt-getting gnome-volume-manager.

Theron