[Cialug] Freese Notis has VOIP

Dave J. Hala Jr. cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:56:48 -0500

On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 15:18, Mr. Arthur wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Jon Clemons wrote:
>
> > I would say their pricing point seems a bit high considering this.
>
> Well pricing in most cases depends
> on how to create a sustainable business.
>
> In capitalism, you are welcome to compete
> at a lower price and see if you stay in
> business or go out of business at that
> lower price point.
>
> No vender is doing a favor for their
> customers by pricing low and then in
> the meantime running into a crunch.

I always price low. It keeps me in business. I maintain my margin by
reducing my overhead. I hate to use the phrase "think outside the box",
but after doing the "corporate thing" and now doing the "dave thing", I
think that sometimes businesses get in the habit doing things a certain
way, and rather than finding a differant solution, they just say they
can't do it, or "that model is not sustainable"