[Cialug] Odd request

Dave Weis cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:54:55 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, Jon Clemons wrote:
> Does anyone have an idea where I might find a
> Serial ATA Power Adapter 15-pin Male Connector to 4-pin Female Power
> Connector?
> I need to covert a SATA power connector to a 4 pin Female and most people
> are trying to do the opposite.

http://products3.3m.com/catalog/us/en001/government/innovative_solutions/node_GSFCVV3VVDgs/root_GS3RBW6QFVgv/vroot_31S2JJ7584ge/bgel_GS4GF087SNbl/gvel_Q1G51RV9M6gl/command_AbcPageHandler/theme_us_innovativesolutions_3_0

:-)

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent