[Cialug] Open source for Crystal Report???

Kenneth Ristau cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 00:30:05 -0400

Dave J. Hala Jr. wrote:
> I'll second Nate's motion and add this:
>
> There are many places that run IIS web sites with acceptable levels of
> security.
>
> (Just don't tell anyone I made a comment that could be considered
> pro-microsoft...)
>
> :) Dave

Furthermore, you may be worse off switching platforms.  Unless you
already have in-house Linux/Unix talent or are willing to bring it in
(either via consultant(s) or employee(s)).  There is something to be
said for "Go with what you know."

If, however, you decide to make the switch and talk someone into taking
a crash course in Linux, make sure to send them to every CIALUG meeting
and subscribe them to this list!

later,
kristau