[Cialug] Open source for Crystal Report???

D. Joe Anderson cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:28:18 -0500

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 01:59:23PM -0500, Dave J. Hala Jr. wrote:
> I'll second Nate's motion and add this:
>
> There are many places that run IIS web sites with acceptable levels of
> security.
>
> (Just don't tell anyone I made a comment that could be considered
> pro-microsoft...)

Au contraire, mon frere.  You make a more credible advocate of
free software if you're known to be even-handed about what
benefits there are among proprietary offerings.  cf the RMS
"talk about freedom" vs ESR "talk about quality" argument of
days gone by.  Snickering about BSOD's is so very late 90s.

--
Joe