[Cialug] OT: HHGTTG 4/29

Don Cady cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:28:47 -0500

A. Given the possible number of nerds coming out for this, how 'bout
designing a flyer to hand out (selectively?) and get more into Linux?
B. Towel? Apparently there's something in the book that I'm forgetting..

today's not-so-random philosophic thought: For awhile now, 42 has been an
almost inside joke among those in geekdom. You could bring up 42 as an
answer to a very generalised question, and only a few people in the room
would get it. Now, like LOTR references, it's going mainstream. Ponder any
further impact on geek culture?

Don