[Cialug] Asterisk, IAXYs and IAX (was Des Moines Area ISPs)

Dave Weis cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:16:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Dwight Hubbard wrote:
> Great, I'm getting real tired of one certain caller I refuse to talk to
> blocking his caller ID to try and get me to answer. ;-)
>> I think most will.  Have you seen any that do not?

If it's blocked you might not be able to get the caller's number. I think
you can on a toll free though.

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent