[Cialug] April meeting

Nathan C. Smith cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:32:09 -0500

I've been waiting to get my hands on that machine.  Is there a cable hook-up
in the conference room?

Have you had the tuner working with any other tv applications?

-----Original Message-----
From: David Champion [mailto:dave@visionary.com]
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2005 11:25 AM
To: cialug@cialug.org
Subject: [Cialug] April meeting

So... what do we want for a topic for the meeting this week.

Seems to be a lot of interest in Asterisk & other VOIP stuff, and in MythTV.

I've got a MythTV box w/ a PVR-250 that I've never been able to get
working 100% - everything acts like it's working but I just get "snow"
on all the channels. I've tried both Knoppmyth, and Mandrake with the
3rd party MythTV rpms for it. I'd be willing to bring that in for a
project box.

-dc