[Cialug] Des Moines Area ISPs

Tom Pohl cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:45:17 -0500

It's a shame that vonage aren't asterisk friendly on your first line.

In my house, I use a mix of grandstream budgetone phones
(http://grandstream.com/y-bt100.htm) and Digium's iaxy's connected to
normal phones (http://www.digium.com/index.php?menu=iaxy) to talk to my
asterisk pbx.

I've used VoicePulse's connect service (http://connect.voicepulse.com/)
to get an inbound DID, but unfortunately, they don't have any Iowa
numbers yet.

-Tom