[Cialug] Des Moines Area ISPs

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:59:23 +0000

Mediacom, basically because that's what I signed up with 4+ years ago.  At that
time, DSL couldn't give the bandwidth cable could.  It still can't, but it is
much better than it used to be.  I've been toying with the idea of switching to
DSL (and InternetSolver), but just haven't been pushed (read: pissed off) enough
I guess.

I wonder whatever happened to multiple ISPs on cable...

--
Tim W.