[Cialug] Des Moines Area ISPs

Dave Weis cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:46:06 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, D. Joe Anderson wrote:
> <plug>If I weren't already hooked up with FNGI, I'd also consider
> CIALUG's own Dave Weiss' InternetSolver.</plug>  Well, if they
> had an Ames point-of-presence (which so far as I know they
> don't, yet.  Is that right, Dave?).  Again, this because I know
> the (some of) the people involved and have seen evidence of
> their cluefulness and helpfulness over time.

We can hit everything in the LATA including Des Moines and Ames, up to
Mason City, down to, well, Missouri. It's pretty much the 515 and 641 area
codes so far.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent