[Cialug] Iowa Training Day - Looking for a speaker on PHP

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:32:38 -0500

--=_alternative 0055622C86256FDB_=

Dan Hotka, who is organizing the Iowa Training Day event on April 14th is
still looking for someone to talk about PHP and he isn't getting any
volunteers.  Iowa Training Day is sponsored by several local user groups
and I think it would be a good forum for a user group  to provide a little
self-promotion.

Isn't there someone who can "evangelize" PHP a little?  He keeps hitting
me up to do the talk but I am already doing one myself and I keep sending
him other organizations to contact who might be able to help him out.

He is looking for:

        - PHP tips/tricks
        - comparison between other scripting languages like ASP,
Coldfusion, Perl,  etc
        - Just show off the power of PHP a little.
        - anything PHP

johnl
--=_alternative 0055622C86256FDB_=

Training Day event on April 14th is still looking for someone to talk about
PHP and he isn't getting any volunteers. &nbsp;Iowa Training Day is sponsored
by several local user groups and I think it would be a good forum for a
user group &nbsp;to provide a little self-promotion.</font>
PHP a little? &nbsp;He keeps hitting me up to do the talk but I am already
doing one myself and I keep sending him other organizations to contact
who might be able to help him out. </font>
PHP tips/tricks</font>
comparison between other scripting languages like ASP, Coldfusion, Perl,
&nbsp;etc</font>
Just show off the power of PHP a little.</font>
anything PHP</font>
--=_alternative 0055622C86256FDB_=--