[Cialug] UPS Batteries

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 13:05:07 -0500

--=_alternative 0063587086256FDA_=

Customer service at Interstate has always been great!  You can drop off
any batteries for them to recycle and that is what we do at work when we
need to recycle our ISO 14000 bin-o-batteries.

My only problem with them is that they use cheaply built Chinese batteries
which are not as good as the original equipment manufacturer batteries.
That is why their replacement batteries are so much cheaper.

johnl
--=_alternative 0063587086256FDA_=

been great! &nbsp;You can drop off any batteries for them to recycle and
that is what we do at work when we need to recycle our ISO 14000 bin-o-batteries.</font>
use cheaply built Chinese batteries which are not as good as the original
equipment manufacturer batteries. &nbsp;That is why their replacement batteries
are so much cheaper.</font>
--=_alternative 0063587086256FDA_=--