[Cialug] Email

Jerry Weida cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 16:55:54 -0600

------=_Part_1509_170919.1112396154062

For the Windows (forced or not) users in the group, GmailFS for Windows:
 http://www.viksoe.dk/code/gmail.htm

 On Apr 1, 2005 4:48 PM, Don Cady <doncady@bigfoot.com> wrote:=20
>=20
> If it weren't April 1st, I'd buy it. Maybe I'm naive, or maybe 'cause I
> haven't gotten my second wind yet today, but this sounds theoretically
> possible.
> Now that I've said that, unleash the fury. Go ahead and school me on why
> it's not.
>=20
> Don
>=20
> > At the very least, you can enjoy several GoogleGulp drinks while you
> > install GeNToo:
> > http://gentooexperimental.org/nt/
> -snip-
> > --
> > Tim W.
>=20
>=20

------=_Part_1509_170919.1112396154062

s:</div>
sendername">Don Cady</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:doncady@bigfoot.com">doncady=
@bigfoot.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span>
px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">If it weren't April 1st, I'd buy=
 it. Maybe I'm naive, or maybe 'cause I<br>haven't gotten my second wind ye=
t today, but this sounds theoretically<br>possible.<br>Now that I've said t=
n<br><br>&gt; At the very least, you can enjoy several GoogleGulp drinks wh=
ile you<br>&gt; install GeNToo:<br>&gt; <a href=3D"http://gentooexperimenta=