[Cialug] Email

Don Cady cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:17:59 -0600

I think maybe, just maybe- this year's April Fools is Google Gulp
(http://www.google.com/googlegulp/).
I like the april 1 rfcs, personally. (even though an expected gag is less
funny..)
RFC4041=Requirements for Morality Sections in Routing Area Drafts
"3.4.  Promiscuity

   Various disgusting protocols indulge in promiscuity.  This appears to
   happen most often when an operator is unwilling to select a single
   partner and wants to play the field.

   Promiscuous modes of operation are an abomination, exceeded only by
   multicast."

Thought-what if FoxNews got this and actually ran with it? hmm...

Don