[Cialug] Router Building

cialug@cialug.org cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:07:28 -0500

I may look at it, however, I have a perfectly working (and may I add quick)
coyote linux floppy in it now.  Coyote impressed me, five minutes to setup and
now I have ssh/webmin config and it even does name caching (which seems to be
useless as the nameserver that I am using is very close).
This way I can use that hard disk in another machine for more useful purposes
like network file storage.  Whee!  Another 4GB of hard disk space!