[Cialug] Delphi, was Re: Question?

Leeland Heins cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:47:34 -0500

On Wednesday 27 October 2004 07:47 am, David W.Body wrote:
> On Oct 26, 2004, at 10:29 PM, Leeland Heins wrote:
> > to C).  So what it comes down to is that other than Kylix, Pascal
> > is dead, dead, dead.  And I for one, mourn it not.
>
> Mourn it not because it is far from dead.  The party is just about to
> begin.  See

I don't personally think Borland has enough critical mass anymore to
make Delphi fly.  Kylix may be O.K., since it apparently encompasses
their C++ offerings as well.  As I said before, I am biased, and I always
hated Pascal-ish syntaxes way back into the mid 80s.

--
Leeland Heins, leeh@softwarejanitor.com