[Cialug] Router Building

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:40:20 -0500

Coyote is nice and simple, but somewhat limiting. I switched off it a
few years ago because they were still running 2.0.x kernels at the time,
and I needed more features. I was using it at home, at work, for dsmgg,
and had set up a couple for friends.

While you can make changes "on the fly", Coyote is geared towards making
a configuration with the configuration script, and writing the whole floppy.

-dc