[Cialug] ARP cache overflow

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:36:03 -0600

I don't think the tg3 driver is the problem - you'd think if it were,
I'd be seeing other problems... for instance I don't have any ethernet
drops or errors:

# ifconfig
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr <removed>
           inet addr:<removed>  Bcast:<removed>  Mask:255.255.255.0
           collisions:0 txqueuelen:100
           RX bytes:811120635 (773.5 Mb)  TX bytes:1862807308 (1776.5 Mb)
           Interrupt:28

-dc