[Cialug] Free Apple hardware

Mike Staver cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 21:27:37 -0700

I can definitely chip in a few Macs from my company, Quark, who used to
make Mac-only software about 7 years ago I think it was.  I believe we
have about 20 G3 macs (the beige boxes, not the pretty green ones), and
they are just sitting in a back storage room right now.  I'll check on
that for you if you're interested.  There is one catch - I'm in Denver,
CO.  I don't know how much shipping would be per machine, but I could
also find that out for you.