[Cialug] Free Apple hardware

Chris K. cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:20:01 -0600

Dan,

	My daycare provider is looking for a Mac for kids' games.  I tried
to call but your line was busy.  Let me know if it's still available.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: cialug-admin@cialug.org [mailto:cialug-admin@cialug.org] On Behalf Of
Renegade Muskrat
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 7:13 AM
To: cialug@cialug.org
Subject: [Cialug] Free Apple hardware

At work i have a 6100/66 with a DOS card to get rid of. It is an old
machine, but if i recall correctly someone from this list (alas, i
forget who) not long ago took some old Macs to give to a daycare...
perhaps this one could be used for the same thing. I haven't powered it

up yet to see how large of RAM and hard drive it has. Before giving it
away, i will power it up at least once to wipe the drive and install a
clean OS. It also includes an external SCSI Zip drive. I'd be willing
to give the Zip drive away separately if someone else wants it.

Any takers? The fastest way to get this equipment would be to call me
at work (271-1934) and arrange a time to pick it up.
                                                -- Dan
             "I'm still sane on three planets and two moons."
       Daniel Ramaley                  3118 Cottage Grove Ave Apt 8
       dramaley at spatulacity dot cx        Des Moines, Iowa 50311
       http://www.spatulacity.cx/                    (515) 271-5233