[Cialug] stuff claiming

Dave Weis cialug@cialug.org
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:02:57 -0600 (CST)

Mark got the switch and two printers
Byran and Dan each got some caddys

I'll be home until 12 or so, but can leave things outside on the back
porch if you can't make it that eary.

I'm at 4519 Meadow Valley Drive in West Des Moines.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=address&searchtype=address&address=4519+meadow+valley+drive&city=west+des+moines&state=ia&zipcode=50265&search=++Search++

I will get everything arranged, mail if you need directions. Meadow Valley
does continue from it's abrubt end in the map to the star, so you can take
that from 50th street.

dave

--
Dave Weis             "I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
djweis@sjdjweis.com   of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent