[Cialug] Apple Store

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 05 Nov 2004 13:51:41 -0600

It costs $2350, but is it really worth that much? :p

I admit that the new G5 iMac thing is neat looking, but it's essentially
a laptop with external keyboard. I'd rather have the laptop and plug in
a usb keyboard when I need it. If I bought a desktop PC for that much
money, I would expect to be able to update the video card so it's not
obsolete in a year.

p.s. YellowDog Linux just had a new release...

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/11/05/1744249&tid=107&tid=106

-dc