[Cialug] Re: MS

Dave J. Hala Jr. cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:03:24 -0600

I'm kinda at the point where I'm thinking like: Who really cares if
Linux competes or displaces MS on the desktop. Linux continues to
grow,evolve and improve, so who really cares?  I'm gonna pick the best
tool for the job and thats what I'm gonna use.

I do my development on a Linux WS, and my testing on windows. (since
that what my customers use) Yeah, it would be cool if my customers all
used Linux workstations, but its just not practical... It would be kinda
like taking the fuel injection off my Impala and replacing it with a
Holley carburetor so that I can a get a few more horsepower on the top
end...