[Cialug] vote

Claus cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 03 Nov 2004 14:41:44 -0600

I don't think it's pointless.  Polls give an insight in how the
different races voted, how gender voted, how people with or without guns
voted, ...  I think it might be interesting to know how people of the
Open Source community voted.  I really don't have an idea if the Open
Source community tends to be slanted one way or another and how extremely.

And no, please don't start polling via e-mail here.  For one the
demographic is way to small and things would get out of hand way to
quickly.  In any case, sorry I brought it up.