[Cialug] [Fwd: Alexander Perdue]

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Mon, 01 Nov 2004 15:58:52 -0600

LOL... I'm no expert at this (no kids, no SO), but I think there's
something else involved.

I know there's at least 3 more people on this list that have said
they're (their wifes, actually) expecting, and a few that have arrived
this year. Sounds like there's not a lot of sitting in front of the
computer writing code going on.

-dc