[Cialug] Help with ActionTec Config? -- It or it's owner appear to be confused ...

Jonathan Bailey cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 23 Dec 2004 13:22:38 -0600

2 things....

1) I've got the same issue. There isn't much you can do (I think). You
could possibly run your own DNS internally and make it authorative for
the domains you're hosting (and point to the internal IP).

2) If you do port forwarding, always use the advanced config. It works
MUCH better for some reason.

Jon