[Cialug] Contact info for Mr Reisman

Nathan C. Smith cialug@cialug.org
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:37:10 -0600

email art@apconnections.net

If you call the number on the web page chances are about 30% you will end up
talking to him.

If anyone has questions about the product I would entertain them.  I have
one unit and I'm pretty happy with it.  Especially since they added the
priority feature.

-Nate

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathan C. Smith
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 8:33 PM
To: 'cialug@cialug.org'
Subject: Meeting Reminder

Tomorrow night, if all goes well, Art Reisman will be with us.

Mr Reisman's company APConnections  http://www.netequalizer.com/ sells the
NetEqualizer product.  A small computer/appliance running Linux used to
shape network traffic by artibtrating or equalizing access to limited
bandwidth.  Mr. Reisman will talk about the NetEqualizer technology and
about starting a company based on open-source software.  Please bring your
questions and welcome him.

His opensource project "Linux Bandwidth Arbitrator" is located here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/arbitrator/

-Nate