[Cialug] Would somebody be kind enough to send directions for tomorrow

Rocket Robin Hood cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:49:48 -0600

On Tuesday 14 December 2004 19:07, David Champion wrote:
> Rocket Robin Hood wrote:
> > Hey, can just anyone pop in on these meetings? What goes on?
> >
> > -jason
>
> Only people who have their PC's clock set correctly. :p

I have, a million times since I bought this last year. It never stays.

> No, really. Set your clock.

ARGGHHHH

> Yes, anyone is welcome. This month we have a presentation (see previous
> email). If we don't have a presentation, we just do a Q&A session, try
> to troubleshoot somone's Linux problems, or surf slashdot.
>
> We usually adjourn to a someplace like Click's -
> http://www.clickscyberbar.com - and have a few beverages and / or play
> some games.

Sweet, maybe I'll show up..got all the driving directions in my inbox
already....

-jason