[Cialug] RE: dep

David Champion cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 15:03:31 -0600

Make a page called test.php that contains:

<? phpinfo(); ?>

Load it in a browser. Look at the output for "mysql". It should be up
near the top under "Configure Command", and possibly "Extensions". There
should also be a "MySQL Support" section farther down the page. If not,
you still have problems.

-dc