[Cialug] Hello Central Iowa Linux Group

Art Reisman cialug@cialug.org
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 16:24:52 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

My name is Art Reisman, I am the creater of the Linux
Bandwidth Arbitrator open source project , and the
founder of APconnections a company that was formed to
support a commercial release of the same technology.

I had an appointment to be in Fort Dodge to give a
presentation to a group of IT departments from various
Iowa public school disticts on the 16th.  A couple of
Cialug members have suggested there might be interest
in me coming by the evening of 12/15 to give a
presentation or just chat?

I did a presentation to the Lug here in Denver (a very
large group attendance runs 60-100 people per meeting)
about the experience of taking open source technology
commerical and most people found it very valuable (the
ones that didn't keyed my car) in any case be happy to
stop by and say hi for you meeting. I set my schedule
to be there with open time.

Regards

Art Reisman
www.apconnections.net