[Cialug] Postfix 1 to 2 conversion issues

Jonathan Bailey cialug@cialug.org
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 18:35:30 -0600

I googled for the helo issue and I just turned off the reject non-fqdn
names. The other issue never was a problem with Postfix 1.x though...

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: cialug-admin@cialug.org [mailto:cialug-admin@cialug.org] On Behalf Of
Jon Clemons
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 6:17 PM
To: cialug@cialug.org
Subject: Re: [Cialug] Postfix 1 to 2 conversion issues

Try looking at both smtpd_helo_restrictions and smtpd_helo_required in your
config file. The errors in postfix tell you what area it is being rejected.
Then you could always fix the braindead SMTP clients. If they don't make
sense then google for those two settings and you will get a better
explanation.