[Cialug] Debian Install And Meeting...

Paul Gray cialug@cialug.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:50:39 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Jonathan Bailey wrote:

> Found out the FDD was bad... Oh well... Anyone willing to lend me a 2.5" to
> 3.5" adaptor, or pop this drive in their notebook and drop a debian install
> on it?

If you promise to ship it back, I can loan you my laptop drive adapter.

Paul Gray                                         -o)
323 Wright Hall                                   /\\
University of Northern Iowa                      _\_V
  Message void if penguin violated ...  Don't mess with the penguin
  No one ever says "Hey, I can't read that ASCII e-mail ya sent me."