Clustering interests (Was Re: [Cialug] ISU Sale Notes)

Paul Gray cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 12:24:49 -0500 (CDT)

If things go as planned, I'll have an OSCAR demo at our Sept. CedarLUG
meeting.  OSCAR: Open Souce Cluster Administration Resources -- it's a
cookbook cluster building package, based on RedHat -- no Debian support
yet :(

Very slick and easy to build/administrate a cluster using OSCAR and the
C3 tools (Cluster Command & Control).

If anyone is interested, keep an eye on the CedarLUG announcements.