[Cialug] eprom, eprom burner

David Couch cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:54:37 -0500

I used to have a burner lying around somewhere, and a UV eraser.  I think I
still know where it is.  I do know that I have chips ranging from 64k to
4meg readily available.  The hard part, however, will be finding the
software to interface with the burner...

Give me a day or two to find the stuff, and I will let you know what I find
out.

dave

-----Original Message-----
From: cialug-admin@cialug.org [mailto:cialug-admin@cialug.org]On Behalf
Of Tony Bibbs
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 11:15
To: Central Iowa Area Linux Users Group
Subject: [Cialug] eprom, eprom burner

I have a mylex dac960pd scsi controller OEM'd by DEC.  I need to update
the firmware on this card which will require me to get two new eproms and
then burn the firmware to it.

Does anybody know where to start looking for the right eprom part?  Also,
assuming I can find them, does anybody have an eprom burner I could use?

--Tony