[Cialug] Attending the Gnomedex? (fwd)

Paul Gray cialug@cialug.org
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:42:45 -0500 (CDT)

A while back, there was talk of an organized CIALUG presence at Gnomedex.
Is this still on?

Paul Gray                                         -o)
323 Wright Hall                                   /\\
University of Northern Iowa                      _\_V
  Message void if penguin violated ...  Don't mess with the penguin
  No one ever says "Hey, I can't read that ASCII e-mail ya sent me."

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:29:25 -0500
From: Bart Bergquist <Bart.Bergquist@uni.edu>
To: cs@nova.cs.uni.edu
Subject: Attending the Gnomedex?

CS Colleagues:

Please see the following note from Heather, our (CNS) development staff
person.  She is trying to establish connections relevant to our
college.  Please let me know if you have plans to go.

Bart
Will anyone will be attending the Gnomedex 2002 conference on August
23-24 in Des Moines?  The founder of Gnomedex is Chris Pirillo, an
English grad of ours.  If any of your staff is going, please have them
introduce themselves as a member of the UNI faculty.  Also, if I could
have any feedback regarding the conference to write a note to him, that
would be great.

Thanks Bart for your help with this effort!

Heather Bremer-Miller