[Cialug] VS program

L. V. Lammert lvl at omnitec.net
Thu Jul 27 19:30:13 UTC 2023

I know there are a lot of Visual Studio folks here, .. have been using it
for a bit on a project, and one thing drives me CRAZY:

<rant>When closing a split window, VS always closes the window you DON'T
want closed! For example, instead of using "Window Close", I just enlarged
the window I wanted to remain open. Of couse, VS picked THAT window to
close (the one that was fullscreen). </rant>

Other than remembering VS is bass ackwards, is there any way to control
which window gets closed?

	TIA!