[Cialug] PCIE for graphics card

David Champion dchamp1337 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 16:54:41 UTC 2022

Something like a GTX 1060 should work for 4 monitors, just make sure the
types of outputs will work for you. I have a 1050 ti 1/2 height card in a
Dell SFF case (only has 3 outputs), running Ubuntu 20.something and it
works great, using the nvidia drivers.

Looks like the nvidia NVS 510 also has 4 outputs and doesn't require
additional power input.

-dc