[Cialug] Nice Machine

Bryan Baker ka_klick at mac.com
Tue Jun 28 08:13:01 CDT 2005

Well, I noticed they say "Ships Within: Call Sun" for all these
models, so I don't know if they're actually shipping yet. Note, also
that the $895 model ships w/ "ATI Entry 2D" onboard graphics card,
Firewire-400 and a DVD-ROM, though it does have PCI-Express and
models w/ Quadro workstation cards. Looks like an air-conditioning
unit to me :-)