[Cialug] Interesting news

tom poe tompoe at fiai.net
Mon Jun 27 14:33:50 CDT 2005

Hi, Tom:  So, what's your point?  You see, in the Digital Age, things
are done, differently.  However, some things remain the same, such as
the fiduciary responsibilities of the assignees.  This is a global
economy, and the Internet makes it possible to engage global strategies
at zero or a fraction of the costs needed in the past, as well as being
able to instantaneously market to a worldwide audience.

On to your next project, and hope you have fun.
Tom