[Cialug] Interesting news

tom poe tompoe at fiai.net
Mon Jun 27 14:04:11 CDT 2005

Hi, Tom Pohl:  Does that link go to a patent approval?  If so,
congratulations!  You have completed step one of the Digital Age "road
to riches".

To overcome the vile hatred of the slashdot community, you simply
complete step two, and that vile hatred turns to envy, love, peace, and
a wonderful life.

The folks over at the Creative Commons Project are waiting to assist
you.  All you have to do, is contact them, and express your interest in
learning about their license options for the Internet.  Let some of the
finest legal talent in the world (the project was started by attorneys
from Stanford, Harvard, and University of California-Berkeley Schools of
Law) assist you in getting the information you need to set the license
on top of your patent.

The idea, of course, is to enable the entire world community to benefit
from your ideas, yet give you the opportunity to generate revenues using
an Internet strategy on a global basis.  Right?   Instant riches await
those who "do the right thing".  Best wishes for success.
Tom Poe, not tom pohl  :)