[Cialug] Re: Wiki: Distributions by Target

Theron Conrey theron at conrey.org
Fri Jun 17 08:43:02 CDT 2005

 Ah understand.  hmm.  maybe one of the others would hit that up, as
it's a good idea.  What would be cool however is for you to do a
write-up as a new user.  Here are my impressions, why does it not do
this? etc. etc.  And if english is a second language, i'm impressed, I'm
having enough time with my first one, and trust me it's MUCH better than
my bosnian. ;)

Theron